Thread: Intrepid Class Deck Plans

AslanC Guest

Post Intrepid Class Deck Plans

Are there any Deck Plans of the Voyager or other Intrepid Class ships available anywhere? I am curious as they would be most helpful for my game

Thanks in advance for any information.

I think I remember reading in a post here (boards in general) most recently that the lads over at the Flare boards were working on them. [Hey and I'm a member there too and I didn't know. Maybe I should post more often ]

------------------
    SIR SIG a Aussie TREK Narrator

AslanC Guest

Originally posted by SIR SIG:
    I think I remember reading in a post here (boards in general) most recently that the lads over at the Flare boards were working on them. [Hey and I'm a member there too and I didn't know. Maybe I should post more often ]
    What are these Flare boards of which you speak kind Sir Sig?

The forum's homepage: http://flare.solareclipse.net/cgi/Ultimate.cgi

The deckplan discussion: http://flare.solareclipse.net/Forum9/HTML/001030.html

-Dan, Who is Just a Lurker There

Originally posted by Dan Stack:
    The forum's homepage: http://flare.solareclipse.net/cgi/Ultimate.cgi

The deckplan discussion: http://flare.solareclipse.net/Forum9/HTML/001030.html

-Dan, Who is Just a Lurker There

Ha Ha, I have power over the great Dan!

I really couldn't think of the full name, and certainly not the url; oops!

------------------
    SIR SIG a Aussie TREK Narrator

Thanks for pointing this out. There's a sample of the Intrepid deckplans available and all I can say is, "I want them !!"

If you're a fan of the Intrepid, check them out. I don't think you'll be sorry.

Long Tom

I know, it's just the shuttlebay, but wow... I love deckplans. And I know how darn hard they are - I've just begun the engineering hull of a Daedalus-class explorer - it's tough to cram all that stuff onboard...

Well, Dan, if you ever get them finished, i'd love to see them . Like yourself, I love deckplans, and i'd like to see the layout of the Daedalus.
    I once drew up a view of my perception of the Daedalus bridge, in the style of the drawings in the Star Trek:Fact Files (Star Trek:The |Magazine in the US), along with a male and female crewmember, for a gaming project called Star Trek:The First Generation
    a couple of years back.

Long Tom,

If you'd care to give a description of your version of the bridge, I migt see if I can incorporate it - currently my bridge is mainly a placeholder - a big circle with chairs on the outside...

As to if I ever finish it, I am cautiously hopeful. Work has been busy during the week lately, so I've only been able to work on it during weekends. I did get to finish my first draft of the primary hull this weekend - a crowded little ship!

Dan

I'll dig out the original drawing and email it to you. It's only in black and white, so the file shouldn't be too large.
    The idea was that it was recognisably a Star Trek bridge, although a lot more basic (obviously) and less comfortable.

Long Tom

Thumbs up

Hey!!
    I found a set of exterior deck plans while looking for graphics for trek. If anyone wants them they are in jpeg format I think.
    E-mail me at devlynn_darkbane@hotmail.com and I'll send them your way.

------------------
    Captain Darkbane
    U.S.S. Lexington NCC-1709
    "Set Phasers to Stun? who's idea was that? {resets phaser to disrupt} They'll never notice."