Thread: Maps of Middle-Earth

Maps of Middle-Earth

No....I don't mean those beautiful, gorgeous things from Decipher!
    (Though I bought them, and am desperately hoping for more to come out!)

I'm wondering if anyone has found a source with really good topographic maps of Middle-Earth?

The old ones from MERP (Fenton? Felton?) were absolutely sensational, and I was wondering if there was anything like that floating around on the 'Net.

My skills with CC2 are really only up to reproducing something like the already-existing maps that have an "old world look" (you know, pictures of mountains for mountains, etc), but I'm wondering if anyone has found any really cool ones that have much more detail, up to and including contours, etc?

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,
    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for others.

It's the same when you are stupid...

Have you seen the Atlas of Middle Earth? I believe that's by Karen Fonstad, but I don't have access to mine right now. I'm sure someone else will verify the name shortly.
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1

Originally posted by Sarge
    Have you seen the Atlas of Middle Earth? I believe that's by Karen Fonstad, but I don't have access to mine right now. I'm sure someone else will verify the name shortly.
    That's right. The Atlas of ME has some good topographical stuff in it.

Sensational...I just checked it out on Amazon and ordered it! Thanks for the hint!
    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for others.

It's the same when you are stupid...