Thread: Star Trek: New Voyages

Star Trek: New Voyages

This site rocks!

Yes !!!

I've seen their first episode, some weeks ago.
    I 'love' the hairstyles of the crew, especially for Kirk !

ciao
    --
    lK.

These people are right beside my hous essentially....wonder if their is some alien that takes the appearance of a 16 year old male...hmm....Application!

Thumbs up New Voyages - Lands Star Trek Writers & Actor!!!

New Voyages lands writer and producer, D.C. (Dorothy) Fontana, and Jack Trevino and Ethan Calk, writers from DS9!!!

Mar 7 - 'New Voyages' Scripts To Be Penned By Trek Pros and Cow Creek Films' Press release. .

Cow Creek Films, the web films' producer, lands Walter Koenig reported through Trektoday.com!!!!

New Voyages new web address
    Member, TrekRPGnet Development Team | OD&D Guild - The Guild for Original (Classic) D&D | FlintGamers |Free Web Hosting

cool beans
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

hehe, i'll have to download that, though I think it will be extremelly cheesy with extra slices of cheese
    Ta Muchly

I dunno. With Dorothy Fontana writing it, I think it has potential to be pretty good.

"You can't take a picture of this; it's already gone." -Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under.

Well one thing it should do is prick up a few ears and net them a few more downloads, which can only be a good thing for the show!
    Ta Muchly

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Daniel Hunter
    I dunno. With Dorothy Fontana writing it, I think it has potential to be pretty good.
    Or horrendous beyond words; some of her Trek novels were the worst things I'd ever read to that point in my life.
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support

I wonder if this has the potential of attracting the attention of nice Viacom lawyers.
    AKA Breschau of Livonia (mainly rpg forums)
    Gaming blog 19thlevel

I think I might send my headshot and tape to these folks... I like what they do

Sulu goes aged and tribal for ST: New Voyages

Barbarian Sulu, Trek Into Klingon Space In Fan Films
    Sulu turns barbarian and a Starfleet crew faces off with Klingons in the popular fan series Star Trek: New Voyages and Tales of the Seventh Fleet.

George Takei agreed to allow himself to be aged 30 years for a New Voyages episode, wrote The Sioux City Journal of "World Enough and Time", which sees Sulu living out a life on an alien world somewhat like Picard's experiences in "The Inner Light."
    Member, TrekRPGnet Development Team | OD&D Guild - The Guild for Original (Classic) D&D | FlintGamers |Free Web Hosting

New Mudd In 'New Voyages'

Hertzler's Name Will Be Mudd In 'New Voyages'
    Quote Originally Posted by Trektoday's Michelle
    January 14, 2007 - 3:55 PM
    The role of Harcourt Fenton Mudd in Star Trek: New Voyages, to be scripted by longtime Star Trek writer Howard Weinstein (story), will be played by popular recurring Trek guest star J.G. Hertzler.

Star Trek: New Voyages Becomes Star Trek: Phase II

Star Trek: New Voyages Becomes Star Trek: Phase II

On Saturday, February 16th, Executive Producer James Cawley announced to fans during an appearance at the 2008 Farpoint Science Fiction Media Convention in Baltimore, Maryland, that Star Trek: New Voyages would shed the “New Voyages” moniker and become Star Trek: Phase II. Cawley assured fans that the change would be more than just the name, promising that the production will have access to new people, new materials, and a new direction, but will remain focused on his original vision for the show.

“Make no mistake about it, this is a new beginning for our production. This will be the next step in our effort to provide the quality show fans have come to expect, with commitment and dedication to keeping the original series look and feel that fans have come to enjoy,” said Cawley, “As before, we will strive to involve familiar faces from Star Trek’s 40-year legacy in our episodes, as well as actors from other classic SciFi shows when we can. You will see the changes taking place over the next few weeks, but you will really appreciate the changes when we release our future episodes.”

Phase II fan films to film "the Child", a Phase II drafted episode that was reused for ST:TNG.

Blood and Fire (1) - December 20

The first part of the next "Phase II" episode, entitled Blood and Fire, will premiere on 12/20.
    Take care of Mr. Bond. See that some harm comes to him.