Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Redskins cheerleaders! Woohoo!

Redskins cheerleaders! Woohoo!

Man, that was a great show. A dozen nubile young professional cheerleaders. Skimpy costumes. Sexy dance routines. Different skimpy costumes. Even sexier dance routines. Some Aussie near me said, "This is toast." What does that mean? Flaming batons! Keeping three of them in the air at once! That chick has talent. Fever; Major Kira has serious competition for sexiest performance of that number. Some lucky b*****ds get called up on stage for a pushup contest, and a cheerleader lies on top of them while they push. I should've gotten there earlier and moved up in front of the stage. These girls have guts; they've been performing in Iraq and flying into the hottest zones. Too bad they can't stay and put on another show. Maybe I ought to go take a cold shower.
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1

Ah - can't beat a good old Troop Morale Boosting show.

You get scantily clad women.

The brits get... Jim Davidson.

Hmmm.
    We have all your working biros and we're not afraid to use them.

Leave a box of used postit notes and a box of paperclips inside the filling cabinet and things won't get nasty.

Yours,

The Office Gremlins

Well, things seem to be looking up for you, Sarge! From airsick Iraqis to Nubile young cheerleaders!!

Ok, this brings me to a point that was tossed around the dinner couch sunday (we don't eat at a table anymore, especially during NASCAR): What do our Middle Eastern friends care if we bring 'sexy' Western products into their country?

What I mean is that during the 1st Gulf War, and back when everybody was sending packages to you guys (and gals) stationed in the ME, we were told not to send things like Playboy, or even the SI Swimsuit issue, because it would offend the Muslim beliefs of our allies. So, some guy in Bagdad cares if some guy has a picture of Tyra Banks in a bikini back in his footlocker? So, what do they think of a group of young women in outfits that if they were put together wouldn't make a veil?
    Can anyone explain this?

This message has been removed on request by the
    poster

Ah it's good to be a guy

We want pics.

"You can't take a picture of this; it's already gone." -Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under.

poster

Cool

Originally posted by JonA

Ah - can't beat a good old Troop Morale Boosting show.

You get scantily clad women.

The brits get... Jim Davidson.

Hmmm.
    Heh. It's a political ploy to convince the British military to pull out of Iraq.

Had your government been very supportive of the Armed Forces, they should have ordered the London Monarchs cheerleaders.
    Anyhoo, just some random thoughts...

"My philosophy is 'you don't need me to tell you how to play -- I'll just provide some rules and ideas to use and get out of your way.'"
    -- Monte Cook

"Min/Maxing and munchkinism aren't problems with the game: they're problems with the players."
    -- excerpt from Guardians of Order's Role-Playing Game Manifesto

A GENERATION KIKAIDA fan

DISCLAIMER: I Am Not A Lawyer

Arrow

Originally posted by Tricky

Ok, this brings me to a point that was tossed around the dinner couch sunday (we don't eat at a table anymore, especially during NASCAR): What do our Middle Eastern friends care if we bring 'sexy' Western products into their country?

What I mean is that during the 1st Gulf War, and back when everybody was sending packages to you guys (and gals) stationed in the ME, we were told not to send things like Playboy, or even the SI Swimsuit issue, because it would offend the Muslim beliefs of our allies. So, some guy in Bagdad cares if some guy has a picture of Tyra Banks in a bikini back in his footlocker? So, what do they think of a group of young women in outfits that if they were put together wouldn't make a veil?
    Can anyone explain this?
    You really do not want to go there. You have to understand their mindset, some of which is ingrained in their cultural religion. Although you could get a sample of it a couple of weeks ago, when Boobygate was the news story of the week. (Shows that the US is still rooted in its puritannical nature.)
    Anyhoo, just some random thoughts...

"My philosophy is 'you don't need me to tell you how to play -- I'll just provide some rules and ideas to use and get out of your way.'"
    -- Monte Cook

"Min/Maxing and munchkinism aren't problems with the game: they're problems with the players."
    -- excerpt from Guardians of Order's Role-Playing Game Manifesto

A GENERATION KIKAIDA fan

DISCLAIMER: I Am Not A Lawyer

Originally posted by REG
    Had your government been very supportive of the Armed Forces, they should have ordered the London Monarchs cheerleaders.
    Oh like us Brits have cheerleaders.

No sex please - we're British.

Leave a box of used postit notes and a box of paperclips inside the filling cabinet and things won't get nasty.

Yours,

The Office Gremlins

poster

The stork delivers us.

Honest.

Yours,

The Office Gremlins

poster

Originally posted by Liz Not Beth
    And where do those come from? I mean that damn bird has to deliver them from somewhere....
    God knows. Look - don't pick holes in my humour! It's my only good feature.

See! You're laughing already.

Yours,

The Office Gremlins

poster

No. That would be cause for suicide.

Yours,

The Office Gremlins