Thread: Ship Stats

Ship Stats

Hello Everyone,
    I am currently trying to find stats on a ship form the LUG system for the SOverign class star ship, IF any one can help me with it I would be thankful for it or where I might find it....

Thanks

A Small Blue World at the end of one of the Spiral Arms of the Milky Way Galaxy.

Re: Ship Stats

Originally posted by Ogguun
    Hello Everyone,
    I am currently trying to find stats on a ship form the LUG system for the SOverign class star ship, IF any one can help me with it I would be thankful for it or where I might find it....

Thanks
    Welcome to the board Ogguun,

The stats for the soverign were in the back of either the TNG Players Guide or the Price of Freedom suppliment (pretty sure it's in this one, but i'd have to go home to check) the stats are basic ICON stats, for a more detailed ship, you might try downloading the Spacedock suppliments from Memory Icon
    ( http://www.coldnorth.com/memoryicon/ )
    The ships there are the Spacedock rules for ICON, and are more comprehensive.

Sundowner
    Sundowner

"Sure, it will probably explode. But at least I won't be in it, on it, or near it."

Thanks

Thanks Sundowner!!!
    YOu are a great help....Now I can put all the Characters in my group on the ship and then blow it up

Now that's a good reason to have a ship write-up!
    Steve Long
    HERO System Line Developer

A Small Blue World at the end of one of the Spiral Arms of the Milky Way Galaxy.

Re: Thanks

Originally posted by Ogguun
    Thanks Sundowner!!!
    YOu are a great help....Now I can put all the Characters in my group on the ship and then blow it up
    You're welcome,

Just don't blow it up too quickly, let them at least take the plastic covers off the chairs first

Sundowner
    Sundowner

"Sure, it will probably explode. But at least I won't be in it, on it, or near it."