Thread: Bring Back Kirk.com - New Trailer

Bring Back Kirk.com - New Trailer

http://www.bringbackkirk.com/

May the Great Bird bless their hearts. The graphics are wonky at points, the audio dubious, but something about the story line they present captured my attention.

I know it would never be made, it would just be too expensive and Shatner is just too old, but I would buy and read the book(s) of this one

Hmm. I congratulate them on their efforts; they've obviously worked long and hard on it, but the plot is so fanboyish and overdone that it makes the Shatnerverse and New Frontier novels look positively Shakespearean.

Not my cup of tea, sorry. Much too contrived for my tastes.

"You can't take a picture of this; it's already gone." -Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under.

Like I said, something about it caught my eye, can't put my finger on it, but something. Maybe it is the need to try and make it all fit together... I understand that pain

the plot is fanboyish...but still fun
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

I don't know....as much as I love the Enterprise-A (I still disagree with Paramount not including the design with the rest of Starleet in DS9, and TNG), pairing it up with characters from the very flawed show Enterprise, is not logical.

I agree.....its defenitely fanboyish.

Although...I always hated Kirk's death scene. I think that the plot laid down in the trailer could actually work. IF, B & B weren't allowed within a thousand parsecs of the thing. lol
    "Cry havoc! And let slip the dogs of war..."
    -Chang (ST VI)

I think there should have been Connies in NG & DS9 as well but Bleh!! What a piece of fanboy drivel.

ROFLMAO!!!

Thanks for that. That was absolutely hilarious!

Crow