Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star Trek Story from Yours Madly....

Talking Star Trek Story from Yours Madly....

(Dolby Surround and Wide Screen, where available)
    >OPENING SCREEN: STARSCAPE<

We see the USS Impossible, moving at slow impulse, towards a distant sun.

Voice over, Captain Max Power: "Captain's log, Stardate 51730.8 The Impossible is en-route to the Romulan Neutral Zone, in response to an priority four aid request from our sister ship, the USS Green Card, commanded by my Academy roommate Fernanda Çallendiëncia. It seems they have discovered the oldest Iconian Colony ever. Because we have a greater complement of historians and archeologists, they have called upon us for assitance. I have ordered Chief Science Officer Ann O'Malley and Ensign Mark Expendable to assemble an Archeology Team to assist Captain Çallendiëncia. We will be arriving in er... two minutes? Hours? Um.... Max no function beer well without."

>Cut to bridge<
    We see Captain Max Power walk into his Not-Quite-Ready Room, as LtCmdr Ken Nyeh takes the center seat. Ensign Ben Dover sits at the CONN/OPS console, and CPO Arma Gedden, the Bajoran Security Chief's Assistant stands at the Tactical/Security Station.

Close-up on Dover, who speaks: "We're within visual range of the planet, Commander, but no sign of the Green Card."
    Nyeh: "Chief Arma, go to Yellow Alert. Mr. Dover, full sensor sweep of the system."
    Ben & Gedden answer in Stereo: "Aye, Sir!"
    Beeping as both drum their consoles
    About 12-15 seconds later:
    Dover: "Commander, sensors show debris in orbit around the planet at different heights and speeds!"
    Nyeh: "What kind of debris?"
    Dover: "Duranium Alloys, residual O-Micron radiation, like from an anti-matter reactor, organic matter.... I think we found the Green Card....."
    Arma Gedden: "What's left of her..."

Captain Max Power decides to walk in on this precise moment, and asks "What's going on, Number One?"
    Nyeh: "It would seem, that the Green Card has been destroyed, Captain."
    Power: "Well then go to Red Alert and find the one responsible for it!!"

We close in on the CO and XO, the latter looking worried and the former angry, and >FADE OUT<

>shot of a comet drifting through space... suddenly a starship collides with it, backs off, hits it again, backs of and flys over it.<

>CUT TO<
    a star-scape

STAR TREK: EXPENDABLE

words cut in as the starship zooms past at high-speed

A STYRO-RAETS PRODUCTION

starship flies slowy out of the bottom of the screen, filling the view... We hear the power build in the warp-drive, and the there is a flash! The nacelles rip from the ship and zoom off to parts unknown... We hear the page: "Ensign Ben Dover To The Engine Room Please"

>FADE OUT<

>FADE IN - IMPOSSIBLE TRANSPORTER ROOM<
    "Sailing to Iconia" (me is Mark Knopfler fan)

We see Chief Engineer Caledonius, and his assistant Zero of One examine a hull fragment, while Captain Power and LtCmdr Nyeh look over their shoulders.
    Caledonius: "Well, it's Federation design as far as I can tell. But the quantum phasing and energy residues are inconsistent with any weapon we know of."
    Power: "Soooooo.... What you're trying to say is that.... You don't know who turned the Green Card into scrap metal?"
    0of1: "Not that we'd stand a chance against whoever did this...."
    Neyh: "Drop the defeatism, Lieutenant!"
    0of1: "Whatever, Sir."

>CUT TO CONFERENCE LOUNGE<
    Present are Captain Max Power, Ensign Yonadda Lone, ships counsellor, a human raised by Betazoids, Ken Nyeh, Ben Dover and Mark Expendable. (Lt. Ann O'Malley is absent due to casting budget constrains.)

Dover, Lone and Neyh are listening to Ensign Expendable. The Captain is drinking a chilled bottle of Duff.
    Expendable: "...and since the Iconians have such advanced technologies, it is quite possible the Green Card, or possibly it's Away Team, accidentally triggered an active security system capable of destroying a starship in one of the structures we discovered."
    Lone: "How is it that you know so much about this ancient civilisation, Mr. Expendable?" (She attempts to bat her eyelashes seductively - and fails.)
    Expendable: "As you probably already read in my psych profile, my parents are archeologists, and I helped them with numerous excavations throughout the quadrant."
    Lone winks. Lone winks again, and says: "Wow! I wish I could've taken part in an archeological excavation when I was younger! Maybe... the two of us can help you parents sometime when we're on shore leave?"
    Dover (sarcastically): "I really hate to interrupt, but can your extracurricular activities wait? We have a crisis here!"
    Power: "Mmmm....Beer....<BURP>...."
    Nyeh: "Captain, though we must be cautious I think it would be best if we sent down an Away Team of our own."
    Power: "Whatever makes us go, Commander."
    Nyeh: "Yessir! Mark, Ben be ready to go in twenty minutes, in transporter room one!" (That's a first, usually it's two or three...)
    Mr. Tricorder, as all get up and leave: "This'll be a disaster. Fun fun fun!"
    >FADE OUT<
    commercial break

WHOOOOH! Zat's Cold Body Rub - recommended by the Vulcan Society for Decontamination

paddapaddapaddapaddedroom - the Plasticmobile screeches to a halt -
    Voice Over: "Tomorrow on the StyroPyro Show!"
    We see a wierd guy with very large ears and a press residue ridge running over his face;
    V.O.: "Will the Royal Rubber prove his flamboyant claim of princehood? Will his Moldable Minions Melt our Mysterious Miracleworker?"
    We see StyroFoam Man, in a rediculous mask & tights, being driven into a corner....
    "See it tomorrow, regular Styro hour, regular Styro channel!"
    Last edited by Robbert Raets; 01-12-2002 at 04:16 PM.

>FADE IN - LARGE, INTIMIDATING ICONIAN STRUCTURE<
    Transporter Effect: The Away Team is beaming in.
    It exists of First Officer Ken Nyeh, Ensign Mark Expendable, Ensign Ben Dover and one fanboy cameo Security Crewman.

Communicator chirps, and we hear the voice of Captain Power: "Number One, progress report."
    Nyeh: "Sir, we just got here!"
    Power: "D'Oh! My arse has been itchin' all morning, and scratching got boring."
    Nyeh, with raised eyebrows: "Euh.... We'll inform you as soon as we find anything of interest. Away Team out."

All start walking towards an interesting-looking wall. After a few minutes of scanning and observing, they reach the conclusion that the wall's only function is to look interesting.

>CUT TO<
    Mark and Ken, standing over an alien console, with weird digits and icons on it.

Nyeh: "So these are the main controls for the entire complex?"
    Expendable: "I think so.... I've seen many panels like this one before, but none of 'em were ever working."
    Ben Dover walks up from the side and talks to Nyeh: "We've checked the rest of the building, Commander. We haven't found a power source, or any other equipment that was operating."
    Expendable: "Well, that only leaves us this computer to work with."
    He randomly types something on the console. No effect.
    Nyeh, while shoving Mark aside: "Let me try, Ensign. It takes skill and experience to operate something like this."
    He bashes the console wildly. Several beeps and chirps sound from all around the Away Team members.
    Mr. Tricorder: "Mark! I'm detecting a power build-up in the console! Everybody take cover!"
    Before anyone can respond to Tric's warning, an Energy Bolt (TM) jumps from the alien computer, straight into Commander Ken Nyeh's face. He falls over twitching and burning.
    Mark Expendable flips open Mr. Tricorder, and we hear the tone of a flatline....
    Tric: "He is soooo dead....again..."
    Mark: "OH MY GOD! They killed Number One!"
    Ben: "You extinct bastards!"
    Mark: "Expendable to Impossible, emergency beamout!"

>CUT TO SICKBAY<
    We see Lt. Wannabe M.D. standing over LtCmdr Nyeh's charred corpse with the experimental Tissue Regenerator.
    We see Lt. Seymore and Ensign Dover sitting close together on a biobed.
    Ben: "Oh, it was horrible, Ivanna. I thought we were done for."

Camera pans to different angle, and brings Captain Power, Lt Ann O'Malley and Ensign Expendable into vision.
    Mark: "So when we triggered the security system, some sort of hangar opened inside the structure?"
    Ann: "Yes, but the strange thing is that it was empty. And only then did that jolt of energy occur. Very peculiar."
    Max: "So.... How ... doesthis ... relate to ... the destruction ... ofthe ... Greencard?"
    O'Malley and Expendable start blurting technobabble simultainiously. Power goes crosseyed and says: "In Federation Standard, please. Lieutenant?"
    Ann O'Malley: "I think Mark and I both believe whatever destroyed the Green Card came out of that hangar. We just don't know why it didn't return and where it went. We were very lucky."
    Mr. Tricorder: "Tell that to Ken over there. <snigger>"
    Lt. O'Malley: "I wish you'd turn that damn thing off!"
    Max Power: "Wherever it went, I want it found and destroyed!"
    Ben Dover walks up, straightens his uniform, giggles at his Significant Other and responds: "How do we know the Green Card didn't destroy this mystery weapon?"
    Mark Expendable: "We would've found other debris, with phaser-nadion residue. We only found debris from a Starfleet vessel, destroyed with a weapon we can't identify. So whatever passes for Iconian Security is still out there.... possibly close by and cloaked..."
    Max Power: "Naah, there aren't any cloaked vessels close by."
    O'Malley: "How do you know that, Sir?"
    Power unzips his uniform and bares his ass. A large scar is clearly visible across his buttocks.
    Muffled, off screen: "A reminder of my days as a daring Lieutenant. Romulan Disruptor Blast, bastard shot me from behind, when I was valiantly attacking in the opposite direction. Still hurts when there's cloaked vessels nearby."
    All, including Mr. Tricorder have averted their eyes, not knowing how to respond to this....
    LtCmdr Ken Nyeh: "A cowardly trick this Romulan pulled on you, Sir. That energy bolt seems to have knocked me unconscious, Captain, but I'm fit for duty again."

>CUT TO BRIDGE<
    We see that Lt. Helen d'Less has replaced chief Arma Gedden, though no reasonable explanation is given. Ensign Yonadda Lone is sitting at the CONN/OPS console. She seems to be experimenting with all the available buttons. As the turbolift doors open, Ken sees her and runs over to chase her back to the Communications/Science station, where she belongs. Captain Power takes the center seat, Mark sits down at the helm while LtCmdr Nyeh remains standing next to him and Ben Dover sits down at the Engineering station.

Ken Nyeh: "Mr. Expendable, scan for energy signatures similar to the ones we found on the planet surface."
    Mark: "Aye, Sir." He presses a few controls, some more, and waits.
    Mark, while skimming through the results: "Nope, nothing. Though I may have an alternative."
    Captain Max Power: "Well, let's hear it!"
    Mark: "My parents once discovered the blueprint of an Iconian warp engine. If we run a simulation of that design, maybe we can determine what kind of warp field and particle traces one of those engines would create."
    Ken Nyeh: "Ensign Dover, how long would it take to run such a simulation?"
    Ben: "One, maybe two hours?"
    Max Power: "Make us go!"
    >FADE OUT<
    commercial break
    WHOOOOH! Zat's Cold Body Rub - What they didn't tell you about the death of Curzon Dax!

Now available on DVD!
    The best of Steve 'disaster in progress' Irwin!
    206 minutes of agonising Crocodile Hunter groin-bites and nose-bleeds!
    Includes scenes to gory for T.V. and digitally remastered RARE footage of Teri laughing her arse off!
    Go out and buy your copy of the strangest exploits of the worlds' stupidest zookeeper today!

>FADE IN - SUBSPACE<
    We see the Impossible, at high warp.

Voice over, Captain Max Power: "Captain's Log, supplemental. Ensign Expendable's idea payed off; we are now capable of identifying Iconian warp trails and engine signatures. We are pursuing a craft I believe is responsible for the destruction of the USS Green Card, one of our sister ships. This Iconian relic, a security robot according to Mr. Expendable, is now on a direct course towards Iconia itself, deep within the Neutral Zone. I have called for a staff meeting to discuss our options."

Present are Captain Max Power, LtCmdr Manta Reckonwith the nightshift duty officer and 3rd in command of the Impossible, Lt. Zero of One, Lt. Ann O'Malley the Chief Science Officer, Ensign Mark Expendable and Lt. Helen d'Less the Tactical Officer and Chief of Security.

Power: "Though I really want to destroy this killer droid before it harms more innocent Federation citizens, we must be cautious. The Romulans may not like our excursion into their side of the Neutral Zone."
    Reckonwith: "Hogwash, Max. The Romulans let the Jem'Hadar play hide and seek across the Neutral Zone. We should be given the same courtesy."
    d'Less: "Do you think I should turn on the phasers, Commander?"
    Reckonwith stares at d'Less like a disapproving Vulcan.
    0of1: "That Iconian Robot will destroy us long before the Romulans can detect us, anyway..."
    Reckonwith: "Shut up, you droning moron!"
    Comm chirps; voice over Ken Nyeh: "Bridge to Conference Lounge, we've arrived Captain."
    All rise;

>CUT TO BRIDGE<
    ...and we see Lt. Lucas Hole manning the helm, while Lt. d'Less replaces chief Arma Gedden at Tactical. The look they exchange makes it very clear to any onlooker that these two women care about each other very much. But enough mushy stuff, on to the action!
    LtCmdrs Reckonwith and Nyeh fold down the improvised seats on either side of the Tactical support arch and sit.
    Hole: "The alien probe has taken up a low orbit around the Iconian homeworld, Captain. I'm getting only very faint energy readings from it."
    Nyeh: "Maybe its batteries are empty?"
    Reckonwith: "It's a damn trick!! We're dead if we don't raise shields now!"
    Power: "Fire Photon Torpedoes! Full spread!"
    Expendable: "Eh, there's only one launcher...."
    Power: "D'Oh! Then just shoot one!"

>CUT TO EXTERIOR<
    We see the Impossible and the wierd-looking Iconian Security Droidship over the planet Iconia. The Impossible fires a PhoTorp at the Robot, and another a few seconds later. Both impact, but don't seem to damage the shields. After a few moments, the Robot explodes violently in a ball of green-and-purple fire!

>CUT BACK TO BRIDGE<
    Expendable: "WTF?"
    Power: "Well Ensign, your assessment of Iconian technological achievement seems to be wrong. But what's done is done, mr Hole, make us go home - ack! My arse is itchin' again! Now I can't sit down properly."
    Nyeh: "Huhn?! .... HOLY COW!! Helen, SHIELD UP!!"
    d'Less: "Shield? Just one or all of--->ship rocks from
    explosion<---all of them?"
    Disgusting sound as the XO gets shredded by shrapnel....
    Dover: "OH NO! THEY KILLED NUMBER ONE! YOU ROMULAN
    BASTARDS!!!!
    "
    Ship rocks from another disruptor hit....
    d'Less: "Sir? About the shields?"
    Power: "D'Oh!"
    Reckonwith: "Raise all the bloody shields!! And shoot back at the bloody Romulans!"
    Hole (having a bad hair day): "All phasers are offline! And we're leaking warp plasma!"
    Power: "D'Oh! What now?"
    Comm chirps, voice over Chief Engineer Caledonius: "Engineering here Captin, there's a rather aggressive Romulan with a Disrupterr Rrifle down 'ere.
    Power: "D'Oh!"
    Caledonius: "What should we d_KZAPP!! ... <static>"
    Computer Voice: "Intruder Alert! Security, Ensign Ben Dover and Ensign Mark Expendable report to Main Engineering ASAP!"
    Dover: "Here we go again..."

>CUT TO CORRIDOR<
    Outside Main Engineering, our quasi-heroes Mark & Ben team up with Chief Arma Gedden & the Security Officers (sounds like a band... )

Gedden: "What's the plan, Sir?"
    Mark: "You're asking me?!"
    Mr. Tricorder: "Simple, you go first and try to shoot the Romulan, while I cover yer ass!"
    Arma Gedden punches Expendable and says: "Shut that damn thing off!"
    Mark: "Ben, wou bo fibst."
    Ben (sarcastically): "I'd be honored..."

>CUT TO ENGINEERING<
    We see crewmembers lying on the floor, and it's very obvious that they're only stunned.
    A large (7 feet/2.10 meters) Romulan in impressive armor stands in front of the Warp Core.

Doors shlish open and Ben Dover is thrown in head first by the security detail!
    Mark Expendable leads by example and rushes in, but stumbles over Ben, losing his phaser.
    The Romulan stuns all the security officers, but Chief Arma is able to dodge the disruptor beam. She returns fire, shooting the disruptor out of the Romulan's hands, but his armor seems to absorb stun blasts.
    Arma Gedden: "Blast! Oh well, gotta knock him out the old way then!"
    She closes the distance to the Warp Core and throws a punch. The Romulan dodges.
    As the fight gets meaner, and below the belt, Ben & Mark groggily get back on their feet.
    Ben: "Woa, that Romulan is one mean dude to be fightin' like that!"
    Mark: "Uh, I don't think that Romulan is a dude, Ben...."
    Tric: "BITCH FIGHT!!"
    *SLAP!* *POW!* *YANK*
    >Next scene deleted by censor<
    Much eye-scratching and hair-tugging later.....

>CUT TO SICKBAY<
    Chief Arma Gedden lies on a biobed, her uniform nothing more than a tattered rag. A nurse tends her wounds with a Dermal Regenerator. On her left sits Ben Dover, with a nasty cut across his cheek, waiting for his turn. To Gedden's right, we see Mark pressing an Ice Pack against his eye, also waiting for medical attention.
    On the surgery table lies the unconscious Romulaness, with dented armor. We see Lt. Wannabe M.D. fire up a fusion cutter.

As we observe this scene for a few moments, the doors slide open and Lt Helen d'Less bursts in. "Where is that Romulan tart?! Nobody touches my Chief Pretty Officer and lives!"
    Mr. Tricorder: "Yeah! ANOTHER bitch fight! Get me closer, Mark!"
    Mark walks up and stops her: "Now, Lieutenant, we need her in one piece for questioning."
    Helen: "How can you say that? She hurt you and Ben too!"
    Ben: "Actually, Chief Arma did that when we tried to separate them...."
    d'Less ignores Dover and walks up to her Bajoran friend: "Gedden, are you alright?"
    Close-up on Gedden, who slowly opens her eyes and says: "Cloak...that..."
    Camera turns back to the surgery table, where Lt. Wannabe M.D. sighs as he removes the last piece of Romulan Armor. All present crane their necks towards the center of sickbay.
    Ben Dover: "Oh yeah, she's a woman all right."
    Mark Expendable: "......" (Gazes dumbly at the most beautiful Romulan he has ever seen)
    Dover: "Mark?!"
    At this point, Ivanna Seymore walk in to check in on her partner; she's not happy with wat she sees....
    Seymore: "Ben Dover! What do you think you're doing looking at that half-naked Romulan?!"
    Dover (Panicks): "Uuuuuuh....Brushing up on my alien anatomy classes?"
    She *SMACKS* him over the head, as we >FADE OUT<
    commercial break

WHOOOOH! Zat's Cold Body Rub - No rest for the smearing!

Duff! Duff! Duff is the stuff dreams are made uff!

Next on the 24-hour Nonsense Channel: Spiffy the Vampire: the Masquerade Player!
    This episode: Will Spiffy find out in time that Alexander Spiked her drink? Will Low and Starra gain enough Experience Points to increase their spellcasting abilities? Find out in fiteen minutes, on Spiffy the Vampire: the Masquerade Player!
    The darkness inside me is a lot scarier than the darkness out there....

>FADE IN - OVER ICONIA<
    We see the Impossible surrounded by all sorts of kick-ass Romulan ships from the to-be released SRM:Romulans.
    Close up on T'Boob, wearing a more modest set of clothes than before.
    As we zoom out; Reckonwith: "Subcommander, why did you attack us?"
    T'Boob: "I will not comply until you tell me why you penetrated"
    T'Boob is interrupted by Mark Expendable's loud coughing and choking....
    Expendable: "ugh - Apologies Subcommander"
    T'Boob continues: "...Why you penetrated the Neutral Zone! Our current treaties state that you may not come within 2 lightyears of the Romulan borders!"
    Reckonwith: "Oh yeah? What kind of treaty do you have with the Dominion then?! They get to go two lightyears past the Romulan border!"
    T'Boob gives Reckonwith the Icy Stare and the Cold Shoulder.
    He exits to the bridge to go insult the Romulan Centurion on the Viewscreen.
    Mark, left all alone with the absolutely smashing T'Boob, sits down next to her.
    Expendable: "Euh, Subcommander, can I get you anything to eat or drink?"
    T'Boob (snarled): "I need none of your weak human foodstuffs, soldier boy!"
    Expendable leans closer: "I could have you locked in the brig and put on a gagh diet, you know."
    T'Boob looks him in the eyes and replies: "You're awfully brave for a human, leaning so close and unprotected to an enemy twice your strenght...."
    Mr. Tricorder: "Okay Mark, you're a dead man. I can detect the adrenaline in her blood."
    T'Boob, startled: "What? Who said that?"
    Expendable: "Oh.... That's my tricorder. He was kinda given a personality by an Iconian computer virus...."
    T'Boob: "A sentient hand-scanner? That's absurd!"
    Expendable: "...I should've guessed you'd react like that...."
    Mr. Tricorder: "Too bad. I'd think a Romulan would be smart enough to understand this, but nooooo...."
    T'Boob grabs Mr. Tricorder from Mark's belt and squeezes: "Watch your mouth, piece of inadequate equipment!"
    Tric: "Yeah, baby, that's the spot! You've got the tou<bvlp>*SCREECH*...."
    Mark: "No! Be careful, he's irreplacable!"
    Chaos as he tries to wrestle T'Boob for the Tricorder....

>CUT TO BRIDGE<
    Muffled noise from Conference Lounge, all turn their heads slowly backwards.

Reckonwith taps his commbadge: "Security to the Conference Lounge!"

>CUT BACK TO CONFERENCE LOUNGE<
    We see knocked over chairs and plants strewn throughout the room. T'Boob and Mark are laying on the table, and it's obvious adrenalin isn't the prevalent hormone any more.... Mr. Tricorder is under the table, squealing: "Get me up there! I wanna watch!"

Door slides open and Ben Dover rushes in with a Type III Phaser Rifle, screaming "Unhand him, you Romulan Harpy!!"
    We hear the muffled voice of Mark Expendable coming form under T'Boob: "DAMN YOU, BEN!! I was seconds away from discovering the secret of untieing Romulan bra strings!"
    Ben Dover and half a dozen security guards uneasily look at Mark & T'Boob, who, even less at ease, recover their clothes and make themselves decent.

>CUT TO CAPTAIN'S NOT-QUITE-READYROOM<
    We see Ensign Mark Expendable sitting across from Captain Max Power, looking guilty. We can only guess what happened to T'Boob after the Conference Lounge 'incident'.

LtCmdr Manta Reckonwith, pacing to and fro behind Mark's chair: "What were you thinking?!"
    Mr. Tricorder: "It was sex. You don't use your brain for that...."
    Captain Max Power: "Frankly, you ... disappiont me, ..Mark. I have ... but one ..question: Who ... made the first move?"
    Mark: "Neither of us made the first move. She tried to damage mr Tricorder, and I struggled with her to get him back, and ...um, er.... things got heated between us...."
    Reckonwith: "Always this damn tricorder....It's time you took responsibility for your own actions, Ensign Expendable!"
    Power: "Your dream-thingies are between Heaven and Earth more than you philophize, Number Two."
    Reckonwith: "?!?"
    Power: "D'Oh! Never mind, go tell the Romulans we'll be returning their Subcommander slightly damaged."
    The furious Reckonwith leaves, and Power walks over to the Replicator. "Beer, Duff brown, cold."
    Mark looks at his Captain with dread-filled eyes.
    Power: "Relax, Ensign, this isn't a court-martial! Your little escapade came at a bad time, but it luckily didn't make things worse in the stand-off with the Romulans. They are extremely worried about their Subcommander T'Boob, and the only reason they haven't disabled our shields & engines is fear that they might hurt her. I'm hereby ordering you to make sure she comes to no harm aboard the Impossible and to find out why she's so imporant to them. Dismissed!"

We skip the costly sickbay scene and
    >CUT TO CORRIDOR<
    We see our star-crossed lovers walking, keeping an appropriate distance between them.

Mark: "...and so, our Captain believes your family must be influential on Romulus. Is that true?"
    T'Boob: "Your Captain is making you abuse the moment of intimacy we shared? That is so Romulan!"
    Tric: "But also very human. People use intimacy to get their lovers to do all sorts of stuff."
    T'Boob: "I still can't believe your scanning device can think for itself."
    Mark: "Don't worry about that. Neither does anyone else on this ship."
    T'Boob: "They call you a liar, and yet let you continue your work?"
    Mark: "No, they call me 'mentally unstable' and make me talk to Counsellor Lone."
    T'Boob: "And this is not to your liking?"
    Mark: "No, it's not to my liking! There's nothing wrong with me, it's the Tricorder that's abnormal!"
    Tric: "Watch it, junior! Besides, Yonadda Lone is a bigger freak than her patients."
    They walk on for a while, and pass a door.
    T'Boob: "What's behind this door?"
    Tric: "Nothing interesting, dear, just a jeffries tube cross-section."
    Mark: "Nobody ever comes there. I'll take you to Two-Forward, the ship's bar/mess hall."
    T'Boob: "Sooooo..... These jeffries tubes, they're not regularly used?"
    Mark: "No, only by engineers who need to repair (he blushes) Wait a minute! You're not thinking -"
    Tric: "Heh heh heh.... This I gotta see!"
    T'Boob takes Mr. Tricorder from Mark's belt and shoves the protesting scanner behind the wall plating. She then takes Mark by the hand and leads him into the tube junction chamber, as she says: "You know, your human face looks even cuter when it's red with embarrasment", to which he only blushes more!

>CUT TO BRIDGE<
    We see Reckonwith and Power standing in front of the center seat discussing the situation. Suddenly, Lt. Helen d'Less speaks up: "Captain, the Romulans are bombarding us with Tachyon Bursts!"
    Reckonwith: "I guess they didn't want to wait for the diplomats to come in. Remodulate our shields!"
    d'Less: "But Sir, won't that -
    Reckonwith: "I gave you an order, Lieutenant!"
    d'Less: "Aye, Sir!" She types on her console. "Remodulating shields."
    Ben Dover, at OPS: "The Romulans are beaming through our shields!"

>CUT TO ROMULAN TRANSPORTERROOM<
    Mark & T'Boob materialise, buck naked and holding each other....

Romulan CO: "Subcommander T'Boob K'Ltek, what are you doing?!"
    Mark & T'Boob, realising they aren't behind deck plate #46 any more...: ""
    >FADE OUT<
    commercial break

WHOOOOH! Zat's Cold Body Rub - Ideal for cooling your Blood Fever....

Now available! Star Trek Greatest Surrender and Geordi LaForge Boxes!
    (as opposed to Greatest Battle and 7of9 Boxes....)

>FADE IN - STARSCAPE<
    We once again see the Impossible in orbit over Iconia, surrounded by nifty Spacedock System Romulan Vessels.

Voice Over; Captain Max Power: "Captain's log, supplemental. The Romulans pulled a trick on us, and now the tables are turned; Not only did they get their Subcommander T'Boob back, they also took Ensign Mark Expendable hostage! So, all things considered, they have us by the soft parts."

>CUT TO ROMULAN BRIDGE<
    We see Mark Expendable, in a funny-looking Romulan cloth, security guards holding him by either arm, T'Boob, back in a Romulan Uniform, the CO from the previous scene and uncredited bridge crew members. The bridge of the Impossible is visible on the viewscreen.

Romulan CO: "Now, Captain Power, you have no more trumph cards. I suggest you surrender, lest we destroy you."
    Power: "I cannot do that. Your aggression is in violation of the Treaty of Algeron, and I don't think the Romulans want to start a war, yet."
    Romulan CO angers, but before he can say anything a beep sounds from the aft of the bridge.
    Romulan Comms Officer: "Centurion, a message from the Command Fleet!"
    CO walks over to the Comms station, and takes a moment to read the message.
    He then turns to the Viewscreen, smiles and says: "It appears that you were wrong, Captain. We are willing to go to war, but not with you. Evidence has been discovered that the Dominion/Cardassian Alliance is planning to invade the Empire."

All are silent as Ben Dover on the Impossible reads a message from StarFleet Command that confirms that the Romulan Star Navy has engaged the Jem'Hadar on several locations along the Cardassian/Romulan border.

>CUT TO ROMULAN TRANSPORTER ROOM<
    Mark and T'Boob enter, and he steps up on to the pad.
    He turns to her, and says: "Must it end like this? I wish we could stay together for a while longer."
    She replies: "So do I. But we are at war, and we both have duties to attend to."
    Mark: "Will I see you after the war?"
    T'Boob: "Perhaps. The fight may be long. But until then, I will think of you."
    Mark: "And I of you. Too bad we didn't have a chance to finish our 'intimacy', eh?"
    T'Boob: "I didn't finish. You did. (She motions to the Transporter Operator that he should energise) Pelor Joy, rosy-cheeks."

Mark dematerialises. T'Boob stares at the empty spot he leaves behind for a few moments, blinks and leaves the transporter room to attend to her duties.

>CUT TO EXTERIOR<
    Romulan ships are moving into formation. The Impossible breaks orbit and jumps to warp.

>ROLL CREDITS<
    >FADE TO BLACK<
    >PLAY THEME SONG<
    --

Styro-Raets productions is in no way responsible for the aparant sexism in this ST:Expendable script. We know better than insulting half the human population.

Comments, criticism or other Feedback is welcome (dons fireproof suit)

Originally posted by Captain Zymmer
    And Stryo doesn't want us to question his sanity anymore?

Well that was very very odd...I feel...I dunno...funky...
    I tend to agree.
    Arise, arise, Riders of Theoden!
    Fell deed awake: fire and slaughter!
    Spear shall be shaken, shields be splintered,
    a sword-day, a red-day, ere the sun rises!
    Ride now, ride now! Ride to Gondor!

Theoden King: The Return of the King

Zymmer, ghosty, I asked for feedback, not for you two to bash my main testreader.....

Ok, I am NOT bashing anyone here, but I have to ask "what is it I am looking at here?" There is no context. Is this supposed to be a serious games, a one shot parody, or a Star Trek meets HOL campaign?

If it is a serious game then...?!?!?!

If the context is parody, then it was slightly amusing. I would just like to know what this is for? Then I can give a more informed review.

Exclamation Allow me to explain....

This message has been removed on request by the
    poster

Ok, now that I have more info to go on. Here's how I rate the story;

Imagination 9
    Keeping the "Trek Feel" 6
    Story telling 8 Very well done
    Amusement 7 Can't take yourself too serious all the time.

All-in-all, not something I would have done, but well done none-the-less.

If you guys do something like this again...Post, I can always do with a good laugh.

Later.

Cool

This message has been removed on request by the
    poster

Need a ship, then it is time for a shameless plug. Don't forget the Aegean Development Project.

*GET'S ON SOAP BOX*

Okay I will point out the smileys.

And I will point out that I was making a funny.

Get your hackles down boys.

Really.

I have taken endless padding jokes at Styro's delivery and only once mentioned something at the end of the day.

I said nothing bad about this story at all, in fact I went soe far as to paraphrase Bill Murray from Ghostbusters...a High Honour from me to be sure.

If offense was taken, none was intended.

Now with all due respect let's thicken up our skins a little bit.

*GET'S OFF OF SOAP BOX*
    Captain Zymmer
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=

=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Admit nothing, deny everything and make counter accusations...

Originally posted by Captain Zymmer
    *GET'S ON SOAP BOX*

Okay I will point out the smileys.

And I will point out that I was making a funny.

Get your hackles down boys.

Really.

I have taken endless padding jokes at Styro's delivery and only once mentioned something at the end of the day.

I said nothing bad about this story at all, in fact I went soe far as to paraphrase Bill Murray from Ghostbusters...a High Honour from me to be sure.

If offense was taken, none was intended.

Now with all due respect let's thicken up our skins a little bit.

*GET'S OFF OF SOAP BOX*
    Well looks like you guys manage to PO Zymmer. If you insist on putting up off the wack material, you have to be prepared for some ribbing...so as Zymmer says thicken up you skin a bit...
    Arise, arise, Riders of Theoden!
    Fell deed awake: fire and slaughter!
    Spear shall be shaken, shields be splintered,
    a sword-day, a red-day, ere the sun rises!
    Ride now, ride now! Ride to Gondor!

Theoden King: The Return of the King

Originally posted by Phantom
    Ok, now that I have more info to go on. Here's how I rate the story;

Imagination 9
    Keeping the "Trek Feel" 6
    Story telling 8 Very well done
    Amusement 7 Can't take yourself too serious all the time.

All-in-all, not something I would have done, but well done none-the-less.

If you guys do something like this again...Post, I can always do with a good laugh.

Later.
    Thank you Phantom. I'll see to posting some character stats and backgrounds soon. I hope y'all had as much fun reading this as I had writing it.