Thread: Nebari & Delvians for CODA

Nebari & Delvians for CODA

Okay so I have created stats for each of these races, based off of the Farscape d20 game and what info I could find online.

I have not written any flavour text or copied any as I am not trying to prevent anyone buying Farscape d20 or the Farscape DVD/VHS recordings.

Besides, those who know them, already know a lot about them. Those that don't may go and look up more on them

Enjoy

Nebari

Nebari

Stat Adjustments

+1 AGI
    +1 VIT
    -1 PRE

Reaction Adjustments

+1 Quickness
    -1 Willpower

Species Abilities

Night Vision, +2 Affinity Bonus with Indoctrinate (Neural Alteration), Arrogant, Meticulous

All of the choices are based not around Chianna, but the rest of the Nebari we have seen on Farscape and their oppressive mind-altering government, The Establishment.
    Last edited by AslanC; 04-25-2003 at 01:19 AM.

Delvians

Delvians

+1 AGI
    +1 PER
    -1 VIT

Reaction Adjustments

+1 Savvy
    -1 Stamina

Species Abilities

Cultural Flexibility, Exceptional Concentration, Psionic, Pacifist (3), Immune to all Non-Systemic Poisons, +2 Affinity on First Aid test.

Okay again this is based on general Delvians and not Zhann, she has no Pacifist flaw, but instead is violent, the only one in her people. So enjoy and remember YMMV.
    Last edited by AslanC; 04-25-2003 at 01:19 AM.

Perrryyy Guest
    Well without flavor text all I can say is, "Looks ok to me" until I do my homework on the species.

So I will over the next couple of days and give you feedback.

I didn't watch Farscape too closely but I never saw Zhann as the violent type? Maybe I missed something?

How about Luxans, Scarrans, Sebaceans & Hynerians?

Feel up to it?

Go here for the Nebari...

And here for the Delvians

Perrryyy Guest

Thumbs up

Works for me!

Originally posted by Perrryyy
    I didn't watch Farscape too closely but I never saw Zhann as the violent type? Maybe I missed something?
    Yeah she gets violent to save John in the first season and abandons her Seek at that point. Also her past is hinted as being a bit checkered and maybe terroristy.

Originally posted by Perrryyy
    How about Luxans, Scarrans, Sebaceans & Hynerians? Feel up to it?
    They will come, but first I want to tackle a few Star Frontiers races as well

Star Frontier Races

All I can say is bring on the VRUSK!

Ronin84

Greg
    "The best diplomat that I know is a fully-loaded phaser bank." -- Lt. Cdr. Montgomery Scott ("A Taste of Armageddon")

All I can say is bring on the VRUSK!
    shoot the bug shoot the bug.. sorry flash back from starship troopers..

Am I right the vrusk are the insectoid race from Star Frontiers. I played the game once. but not for long. game died from lack of players..
    May your worlds be at peace. Never assume, that the pointy eared first officer is Vulcan.

SF: Vrusk

Yup thought they were great! Then again when I played SFrontiers I lived on a farm that had tons of the buggers.

Ronin84

Greg
    "The best diplomat that I know is a fully-loaded phaser bank." -- Lt. Cdr. Montgomery Scott ("A Taste of Armageddon")