Thread: Proudly Presenting: Imrahil!

Exclamation Proudly Presenting: Imrahil!

With special thanks to my colleague Jim Johnson (Ineti) our partnership, the Unofficial Lord of the Rings Design Studio, proudly presents Imrahil, the Prince of Dol Amroth.

As with all our endeavors, Imrahil is presented in two formats: plain (text only) and layout (colored text with graphics). The written work was by me, with editing and layout design by Ineti.

I’d like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who contributed to the Imrahil v1.0 thread for their suggestions and modifications, as well as their supportive comments. I think I can speak for Ineti here when I say that we value each and every bit of feedback that we get when we’re working on any project for presentation and distribution.

I’d also like to thank Don for providing us the space and opportunity to share our creations with everyone. What more can I say than, “You rock, Don!”?

Finally, I’d like to thank Decipher for providing an excellent rules set for use in the Middle-earth setting. We’re not intending to step on any toes with the projects that we produce, but rather we’re trying to fill niches either not yet filled by Decipher, or unable to be filled. We’re hopeful that we’ll be able to create products that are both interesting and entertaining, and we’ll be looking for feedback on projects as we tackle them, and we’ll do our best to keep everyone apprised of our projects (and their status) as we progress.

I realize that this probably makes what we’re done here seem a bit more grandiose than it really is, but, for me, Imrahil, and the other projects that Ineti has posted thus far, like Radagast and the upcoming spell cards, are but our first steps on the road to bigger and grander things yet to come.

Two posts will follow this, each with a link for the various Imrahil downloads. Once again, thanks, and I look forward to hearing everyone’s thoughts and opinions.

Greg

Plain Imrahil

Here is the link for the plain version of Imrahil. Enjoy!

Greg
    Attached Files Attached Files

Layout Imrahil

Here is the link for the layout version of Imrahil. Again, enjoy!

Greg

Edit: re-uploaded to correct for 'layout glitch'.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Greg Davis; 06-09-2003 at 10:20 AM.

Huzzah! Huzzah! Great work, and fun to put together too.

Sweet, good work guys! Do you think I could join the Unofficial Lord of the Rings Design Studio?

Originally posted by ben hur
    Sweet, good work guys! Do you think I could join the Unofficial Lord of the Rings Design Studio?
    Greg and I are just getting this thing started, and the list of questions we have to answer is just about as long as the list of products we'd like to work on. Once we get a clue of where we're going with the DS and what we're doing (and hoping to do), and what it would actually mean for someone else to 'join' the Unofficial Lord of the Rings RPG Design Studio, we'll definitely let you know.

Until then, be patient, enjoy the stuff we post, work on your own (great!) supplements, and keep spreading the good word of Decipher's LOTR RPG.

Originally posted by Ineti
    Greg and I are just getting this thing started, and the list of questions we have to answer is just about as long as the list of products we'd like to work on. Once we get a clue of where we're going with the DS and what we're doing (and hoping to do), and what it would actually mean for someone else to 'join' the Unofficial Lord of the Rings RPG Design Studio, we'll definitely let you know.

Until then, be patient, enjoy the stuff we post, work on your own (great!) supplements, and keep spreading the good word of Decipher's LOTR RPG.
    Ineti's right on the mark here. We're only just begun with the whole Design Studio concept, so we're still finding our way. Once we figure out where we're going, and how we're going to get there, then we'll be ready to deal with other matters.

I'd like to add that I appreciate your interest, KoR. Ineti and I both enjoy the write-ups that you present, and if and when we're ready to expand the Studio, we'll keep you in mind.

Thanks!

Greg

Sure! I'm sort of taking a break (mostly, sort of, hehe) from the RPG and making things for it anyway, but I'll probably be ready when you need me.

And if I'm not at that time checking the boards, private message me and it will e-mail my account.

bumping this in case anyone wants some yummy Imrahil action.

Thumbs up Awesome Imrahil write-up

Great write-up! All the background info was awesome as well. Thanks for your contributions, I think this one is right on the money.

Thanks Alathriel, I'm glad that you like my write-up of Imrahil.

I've been busy (like Jim) with work and what not, plus school is getting ready to start again in a couple of weeks, so it'll probably be quite a while before I get to really work on anything else for Lord of the Rings.

At least there's still life in what's already been done...

Greg

My workload's easing off a little, so I'll be working on a master index for the game and a couple other little things.

I'm also working on some more adventures for Decipher's solicitation, so we'll see how that goes.