Thread: A Piece of the Action - CODA Supplement

A Piece of the Action - CODA Supplement

Hey gang,

Here's all the remaining material I've written for CODA Trek. This supplement consists of my two pending submissions to BTFF, as well as a bunch of other character creation options and some notes on trade and commerce. Enjoy! Feel free to post any questions or comments and I'll answer as best as I can -- it's been a while since I wrote this stuff, so my memory may be a bit fuzzy!

The link to the PDF thingy should appear below. I hope!

LQ

Piece of the Action Errata and Notes

Page 2. Diplomat Prof Ability, Brinksmanship. Should read "He stares across the table un-flinchingly."
    Page 3. Rogue Prof Ability, Ablefingers. I was supposed to add a description of Sleight of Hand (Lockpicking) to the Skills section, but it somehow escaped my attention! I would base the TN on the quality of the lock modified by the use of proper picks/tools. Or you could use the Legerdemain skill description from the CODA LotR RPG, if you have access to it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Liquidator Queeg; 04-14-2007 at 06:02 AM.
    Drunken DM and the Speak with Dead spell: "No, I'm not the limed-over skeleton of the abbot, and no this special key in my boney fingers does not open the door to the secret treasury! ... Oh crap."

i'll read it the minute i'm not totally busy...
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Just looked it over . . . real nice from what I see.
    Draftsmen in Training

I like it very nice

Some good stuff.

I'll have to give it a good look over, but from a quick overview - looks awesome!
    Ta Muchly

I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing, LQ

I agree with Cut. makes me wiish my Trek game was still running so I could use all the wonderful new stuff.

Thanks for all the nice words, folks. I hope some of you can get some mileage out of this stuff.

I have noticed a few typos and errors, which I'll edit into my first post as I catch 'em. If you folks notice any be sure to say so in this thread and I'll add them to the first post.

Thanks again and cheers!

LQ
    Drunken DM and the Speak with Dead spell: "No, I'm not the limed-over skeleton of the abbot, and no this special key in my boney fingers does not open the door to the secret treasury! ... Oh crap."