Thread: Getting hold of the books in the UK

Getting hold of the books in the UK

Amazon.co.uk has all the books except Starships and Aliens; which are therefore the only two I'm going to have trouble getting hold of. Ebay is no help - when it has the books they're shipping from the US and I can't afford that much postage.

I can find plenty of import sites but again, I can't afford the postage and I certainly can't afford the risk of customs sticking some horrible extra amounts on it.

So, I need somewhere that ships from within the UK that sells the books. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

I wonder if noble knight games is in the UK?
    http://www.nobleknight.com/

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Expanded Spacecraft Operations, a 100+ page sourcebook for CODA Trek

I once ordered something from Leisure Games even though I don't live in England and there weren't any problems.
    But maybe there are cheaper alternatives.

I've bought stuff from Leisure Games before, and they are pretty reliable.

Also 'Traveling Man' and 'Forbiden Planet' have stores all over the country (I've spotted a Forbidden planet in just about every city I've been too ) and in the case of Traveling Man they will ship over books from their other stores if they can't get them any more. Traveling man also do second hand books, and will do the same, so even if you don't see it on their shelves they will get it for you (if they can.)

All 3 are well priced, I haven't noticed either one being more expensive than the other.
    Ta Muchly

Have you tried The Games Shop in Aldershot, I got my copy of Starships from them, their phone number is 01252 311443.

They are the retail outlet for Esdevium Games which is the main UK Games distributor, so if they don't have it, no one else will.

Their website URL is http://www.esdeviumgames.com/

Happy gaming
    "Those Klingons are up to something, I can feel it in my bones"
    Cmmdr JT Wayland
    Strategic Operations Officer, Starbase 415, Dragomer Sector, Klingon Border, 2372

How cool, Leisure Games (my local store) gets a mention! I almost worked there when I was ALOT younger! LOL

Seriously, though, Leisure Games is an excellent shop to try and find the out-of-print/hard-to-find variety of games. I definitely recommend them!

Cheers

Tas
    I'm NOT stupid, I'm NOT expendable and I'm NOT going!