Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chronal Travel System?

Quote Originally Posted by Omega1967"
    Temporal Warp Core

A temporal warp core costs 10 x size in SU’s in addition to the normal the SU’s cost for the Warp Core. (A vessel may have a conventional warp core and may have need for a second warp core. A second warp core could be a non-temporal warp core to power the temporal weapons and defenses systems.

This Temporal weapon and warp core prevent conventional directed energy weapons and Torpedoes from damaging it. Only weapon systems that share a temporal weapon signature or have been modified to detonate in a certain temporal frequency can cause damage to the ship.
    mate I have a question about installing a temporal core, do they produce power as well? (to the equivalent sized Warp core, eg in my Infinity class build I installed 3 temporal core, each was 160 su's in size, equivalent in size to a 15/ex Warp Core that should produce 750 pwr each)
    AKA-Dean
    "I will never make excuses for who I am. It is the way I was born. I am a HUNTER. a BONE COLLECTOR."
    Wave Man, the term "wave man" is the English translation of 'Ronin' (Japanese word) and literately translates to "wandering person" and in a modern context a WaveMan is one who is socially adrift or a SalaryMan who is between employers.

Nice I am a rider

Sorry been away for a while been busy with personal things ignoring a lot of things.

It is up to you whether a temporal core can produce power or needs a second warp core or power generator system to do so. But in our run thought’s our temporal core power the ship allowing it to be a little out of phase.

Check these out hopefully they help.
    http://forum.trek-rpg.net/showthread...ips?highlight=

http://forum.trek-rpg.net/showthread...hip-Relativity

I will be back when I can.